There’s so much in the small things even when things may be hard. Force yourself to go there If you need to.
Eventually you will see it in the small things everywhere you go. And it’s so amazing! 🙂
I have pushed through many dark days in my life and I have always emerged stronger, wiser and treated myself with compassion.
I am a unique, loving, caring, generous and kind woman. I am strong. I am loved and I am truly blessed 🥰
-Ask “ what I am grateful for ? No answer? Doesn’t matter. Just searching helps!
-Label those negative emotions. Give it a name and your brain is not so bothered with it.
-Decide. Go for “good enough” instead of ‘best decision ever made on Earth’.
-Hugs, hugs,hugs. Don’t text -touch.
Also imagine great future for your self and live that moment as it is happening right now and in advance be greatful for that fills you with hope and positivity to deal with current circumstances.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?