No I am still fairly new to meditation and feel like I am still in the “I can’t believe how much better I feel from adding meditation” phase. I am looking to go deeper with my study though.
Math O Y.
I started with deepak chopra’a chakra meditation. It’s super powerful. I did enjoy headspace for a long time but eventually feel I “outgrew” the app. However, over the years, I have used most consistently the app Buddhify. Their guides are excellent, the variety is quite refreshing, and the skills developed are quite solid.
El Onore E.
Actually, yeah I kinda have one and it is 'sadhgurur'. So, on his YouTube channel he does have some videos related to yoga and meditation. And an app for daily qoutes and I love reading qoutes and books. He has written many books and all so that's what I like the most.
Tamara Levitt is the one I’m most familiar with. I’ve been using “Calm” for several months, and it’s been a complete life changer.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?