Mathéo Le gall
I started with deepak chopra’a chakra meditation. It’s super powerful. I did enjoy headspace for a long time but eventually feel I “outgrew” the app. However, over the years, I have used most consistently the app Buddhify. Their guides are excellent, the variety is quite refreshing, and the skills developed are quite solid.
- When meditating late at night, what do you do to not fall sleep?
- How do you keep your mindfulness and focus and prevent your thoughts from drifting away?
- Do you ever fall asleep when meditating? Or have out of body experiences?
- How do you focus your thinking to one problem/idea to resolve it through meditation?
- What’s been your biggest tool for success when it comes to staying on track?
Actually, yeah I kinda have one and it is 'sadhgurur'. So, on his YouTube channel he does have some videos related to yoga and meditation. And an app for daily qoutes and I love reading qoutes and books. He has written many books and all so that's what I like the most.
Tamara Levitt is the one I’m most familiar with. I’ve been using “Calm” for several months, and it’s been a complete life changer.
No I am still fairly new to meditation and feel like I am still in the “I can’t believe how much better I feel from adding meditation” phase. I am looking to go deeper with my study though.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?