No I am still fairly new to meditation and feel like I am still in the “I can’t believe how much better I feel from adding meditation” phase. I am looking to go deeper with my study though.
Math O Y.
I started with deepak chopra’a chakra meditation. It’s super powerful. I did enjoy headspace for a long time but eventually feel I “outgrew” the app. However, over the years, I have used most consistently the app Buddhify. Their guides are excellent, the variety is quite refreshing, and the skills developed are quite solid.
El Onore E.
Actually, yeah I kinda have one and it is 'sadhgurur'. So, on his YouTube channel he does have some videos related to yoga and meditation. And an app for daily qoutes and I love reading qoutes and books. He has written many books and all so that's what I like the most.
Tamara Levitt is the one I’m most familiar with. I’ve been using “Calm” for several months, and it’s been a complete life changer.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?