No I am still fairly new to meditation and feel like I am still in the “I can’t believe how much better I feel from adding meditation” phase. I am looking to go deeper with my study though.
Math O Y.
I started with deepak chopra’a chakra meditation. It’s super powerful. I did enjoy headspace for a long time but eventually feel I “outgrew” the app. However, over the years, I have used most consistently the app Buddhify. Their guides are excellent, the variety is quite refreshing, and the skills developed are quite solid.
El Onore E.
Actually, yeah I kinda have one and it is 'sadhgurur'. So, on his YouTube channel he does have some videos related to yoga and meditation. And an app for daily qoutes and I love reading qoutes and books. He has written many books and all so that's what I like the most.
Tamara Levitt is the one I’m most familiar with. I’ve been using “Calm” for several months, and it’s been a complete life changer.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?