Sometimes it feels like it. Or I get scared that I’ve taken on more than I should’ve, but idk. If I need to rest I either do or my body will legit put everything on pause.
It's not always a bad thing to push yourself. In fact, I'd recommend trying to push yourself by lifting heavy and sprinting at least once per week.
Yeah, Going over limit gives you extra results and motivation to do anything.Just do now more and suffer less later.If you do now less, you will suffer more in the future.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?