I usually start with the neck stretches, then shoulders, arms, wrists, trunk/waist rotations, side stretches, hip stretch, thighs, knees, ankles and then a full body stretch.
- What are the best stretches for the glutes?
- How often should I stretch during the day?
- How long should a normal stretching session be?
- I would love to learn some stretches for my stiff knee!
- My question is, does stretching help you to be more flexible?and what if we don’t have time to sterch?, does it affect our health?.
I generally have no routine. I get up at the last minute and then rush out of the door. I need to get to bed earlier so I have energy for the next day.
I keep to the same routine absolutely. If I’m not feeling it I will experiment on my day at home and try to find something to swap it out for.
I usually just do whatever feels good. Your body needs different things at different times, so I'm trying to listen to that more and be okay with change rather than just follow a strict routine all the time.
I actually follow this 5 mins stretch. https://youtu.be/2L2lnxIcNmo
Been doing it for a week, works for me with my busy life style. I do little more stretching on my back. I need to find a stretching exercise for my back.
I think my answer is “yes” because my routine focuses on what tends to feel tense due to my lifestyle (walking a lot, sitting in a desk for a long time, looking at a screen, etc)
Great question. Right now it's always my lower back because I have tightness and pain. But I think I need to get on a better regimen of doing a full body stretch, maybe a Sun salutation for 10 minutes. Thanks for making me think about that. I'm gonna start that today.
I stretch what is tense at that moment to give my body a release and to make sure that I'm not over strrtching muscles that are just fine.
Depends on the day. Stretches are usually included in my workout routines, from yoga and other things, but that is in the afternoons or evenings. But I like to start my morning out with light stretching to get my heart pumping and to wake up.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?