It's too soon to say. I need a few days to know if that helps or not. I come from a long way of anxiety, and sadly I will need more than 5 min medication 1 day to feel a difference
Meditation soothes my soul. I have always been a very anxious person and after meditation I feel like I have centered myself. It really does help you release thoughts that build up overtime.
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?