It's too soon to say. I need a few days to know if that helps or not. I come from a long way of anxiety, and sadly I will need more than 5 min medication 1 day to feel a difference
Meditation soothes my soul. I have always been a very anxious person and after meditation I feel like I have centered myself. It really does help you release thoughts that build up overtime.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.