It's too soon to say. I need a few days to know if that helps or not. I come from a long way of anxiety, and sadly I will need more than 5 min medication 1 day to feel a difference
Meditation soothes my soul. I have always been a very anxious person and after meditation I feel like I have centered myself. It really does help you release thoughts that build up overtime.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??