My body is changing with time. My belly is flatter than it was, my skin is more firm. But despite this, every exercise gives me instant injection of feeling good, careful about , I feel more dutiful. After exercising i feel more valued than i was before.
I feel better in my mind when I have exercised. Changes in my body happen over time, I notice it more when I have exercised and eaten well regularly
Klaus Dieter S.
If you exercise everyday( rest whenever you feel your body needs to) you'll feel happier, pround of your self. Resiliance is the key!
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?