My body is changing with time. My belly is flatter than it was, my skin is more firm. But despite this, every exercise gives me instant injection of feeling good, careful about , I feel more dutiful. After exercising i feel more valued than i was before.
I feel better in my mind when I have exercised. Changes in my body happen over time, I notice it more when I have exercised and eaten well regularly
Klaus Dieter S.
If you exercise everyday( rest whenever you feel your body needs to) you'll feel happier, pround of your self. Resiliance is the key!
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?