My body is changing with time. My belly is flatter than it was, my skin is more firm. But despite this, every exercise gives me instant injection of feeling good, careful about , I feel more dutiful. After exercising i feel more valued than i was before.
I feel better in my mind when I have exercised. Changes in my body happen over time, I notice it more when I have exercised and eaten well regularly
Klaus Dieter S.
If you exercise everyday( rest whenever you feel your body needs to) you'll feel happier, pround of your self. Resiliance is the key!
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?