Yes, I do when I have time. Sometimes I also wake up some minutes before to have time to cook and enjoy a freshly cooked meal. I usually cook simple things, like eggs, oats or wurstels, or else prepare something the night before.
I sometimes do – usually I will have cereals, fruit or toast for breakfast but usually if I’m feeling productive in a morning I will cook bacon and beans etc. for breakfast
Not necessarily! My breakfast usually fluctuate between eating a protein bar and an apple, or grilled cheese, eggs and a smoothie.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?