I don’t use Fabulous or any other app to help with sleep, though I have sometimes intended to. However, I do use the Fabulous app to stay on top of things by writing my todo list every night so that I am ready to complete my at-home work. I am also a middle schooler, and using both Fabulous and Todoist has brought me to great productivity. Having routines for every part of the day helps me keep my workspace decluttered, stay on top of things, and get my life together. I would recommend using this app for these purposes and Todoist for your work and assignments!
I do tend to use 2 or 3 apps along with fabulous, also trying not to overwhelm myself by having too many. The Wim Hoff Method has helped me quite a bit recently.
I was diagnosed with ADHD and I hope that this app will help me get more organised without blaming myself to much for my chaotic brain. Reading that this app has helped you with MS, gives me the drive to continue using it. I wish you good luck and a lot of positivity and bravery in your life! Thank you 🙂
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??