Yes, but even though it’s a tea it can slow down digestion if your eating and drinking at the same time. It’s better to drink the tea before or after breakfast.
Health experts advise on drinking plain water, lemonade or green tea first thing in the morning to cleanse your system. Detox tea is something that combines the benefits of all the aforementioned drinks.So yes you can!
Возможность дышать, чувствовать и слышать. Порой люди забывают, что именно такие банальные и простые вещи на самом деле составляют самую главную часть счастья нашей недолгой жизни. Очень важно уметь в ужасные дни вспоминать об этих маленьких вещах и напоминать себе о том, что не каждый человек их имеет
Of course you can and it’s good to hydrate in the morning. I just think that “detox” tea is a misleading term. Just go for camomile, green tea etc, because detox tea is mostly a marketing strategy to influence you to think that it’s a better and healthier option. It’s not, it’s exactly the same if not a bit worse (in terms of taste and effects).
I’ve been having vegan banana pancakes. I blend: 1 banana, 100 g of plain flour, 100ml unsweetened almond milk, and a bit of honey if the bananas aren’t overripe. You get a decent batch for a few days with those measurements and I keep mine in a jug in the fridge so it’s easy to pour a few in a pan in the morning.
Qu Snia S.
I’ve never tried detox tea, don’t really want to, struggled with eating disorder before and do not wish to go back to old habits.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.