Absolutely, I find tht it helps me to reflect on emotions and situations that happened and I let out of control. With every exhale I envision every bad energy going out and positive energy coming in as I inhale.
How are you breathing during mediation when you’re stressed? Slow complete breaths inhale for 4s hold for 7s exhale for 8s.
Ir Nia I.
Take deep breaths and try to calm yourself with your favorite song and block everything else out and remember that you got stressed for a reason so you have to just handle it better next time
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??