Absolutely, I find tht it helps me to reflect on emotions and situations that happened and I let out of control. With every exhale I envision every bad energy going out and positive energy coming in as I inhale.
How are you breathing during mediation when you’re stressed? Slow complete breaths inhale for 4s hold for 7s exhale for 8s.
Ir Nia I.
Take deep breaths and try to calm yourself with your favorite song and block everything else out and remember that you got stressed for a reason so you have to just handle it better next time
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?