A Cat In The Atti C N.
Most definitely both. It kinda depends on how I’m feeling but it’s actually mostly just messily writing down how I’m feeling. <3
I write what comes to mind and then if I need to revise my thoughts I would rewrite things. It’s a way to keep the streams of ideas flowing without being distracted by perfectionism
Don't care at all! I think how your brain works and links subjects is already beautiful and cool! How you untangle your thoughts afterwards is even cooler!
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?