A Cat In The Atti C N.
Most definitely both. It kinda depends on how I’m feeling but it’s actually mostly just messily writing down how I’m feeling. <3
I write what comes to mind and then if I need to revise my thoughts I would rewrite things. It’s a way to keep the streams of ideas flowing without being distracted by perfectionism
Don't care at all! I think how your brain works and links subjects is already beautiful and cool! How you untangle your thoughts afterwards is even cooler!
- How to make my journal eye-pleasant looking/organize?
- Some days I find my journals more of an obligation than opportunity. How can I change that?
- What should I mostly write in my journal?
- How do you write your journal?
- Do you write in your journal in bed or before?
- What format do you use when writing your journals?
- What is your plan when someone else discovers your journal?
- What do you normally write in your journals?
- What are your intentions behind what do you do for yourself to support your personal well-being?
- How many pages a day do you journal?