- How much exercise is enough?
- How do you motivate yourself when it’s cold outside and it’s discouraging for you?
- How do you warm up before a gym session? I warm up by doing light 5-minute cycling then some dynamic stretches. How bout you?
- Do u like to workout before or after u eat?
- How long do you excerise in the morning?
If it’s not possible to remove anything from your furniture or declutter your home, I suggest using the outdoors as a workout area. Or just run around the block or up and down the stairs to get in activity.
Also basic kinestetic training. Push Ups, Pull Ups, Crunches, Lunges.
On the place u r standing like squats, lunges, jumping jets, butterfly stretch, sitting mountain pose n many such more.
Seriously, being outside is good for the body and mind – all it takes is the right clothing and you can get in a walk or jog, and if there is a nearby park you can do push-ups or pull-ups (with modifications as desired).
If you must work out indoors, you can get in a great quick workout with a cheap jump rope and stretch on a yoga mat. Or just do some burpees. Or find some stairs and go up and down those as fast as you can.
There are lots of things to do with little or no equipment and a small space.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?