Also basic kinestetic training. Push Ups, Pull Ups, Crunches, Lunges.
If it’s not possible to remove anything from your furniture or declutter your home, I suggest using the outdoors as a workout area. Or just run around the block or up and down the stairs to get in activity.
Seriously, being outside is good for the body and mind – all it takes is the right clothing and you can get in a walk or jog, and if there is a nearby park you can do push-ups or pull-ups (with modifications as desired).
If you must work out indoors, you can get in a great quick workout with a cheap jump rope and stretch on a yoga mat. Or just do some burpees. Or find some stairs and go up and down those as fast as you can.
There are lots of things to do with little or no equipment and a small space.
On the place u r standing like squats, lunges, jumping jets, butterfly stretch, sitting mountain pose n many such more.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?