Also basic kinestetic training. Push Ups, Pull Ups, Crunches, Lunges.
If it’s not possible to remove anything from your furniture or declutter your home, I suggest using the outdoors as a workout area. Or just run around the block or up and down the stairs to get in activity.
Seriously, being outside is good for the body and mind – all it takes is the right clothing and you can get in a walk or jog, and if there is a nearby park you can do push-ups or pull-ups (with modifications as desired).
If you must work out indoors, you can get in a great quick workout with a cheap jump rope and stretch on a yoga mat. Or just do some burpees. Or find some stairs and go up and down those as fast as you can.
There are lots of things to do with little or no equipment and a small space.
On the place u r standing like squats, lunges, jumping jets, butterfly stretch, sitting mountain pose n many such more.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?