i enjoy meditation-type podcasts and audiobooks. my favorite is “finally falling asleep” by abrolat. the background music is soothing, as is the narrator’s voice
I’d say stop worrying about it. It’s okay to take 30 minutes. Enjoy the time. Let your day go by in your mind. Hold on to those beautiful moments and set down the difficult ones. Getting to sleep isn’t about perfection, it’s about good and needed rest; enjoy it!
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?