I mean, being on your phone is fine, as long as you're using it for something important and something that is not damaging your mental health. You propably should start a bullet to-do list, listing all the stuff you can do when you're bored and things you need to do, that way , you will see something you need to get done, and after some days,it will change, i promise! Good luck
- How do I not become attached to my devices
- What helps you to stick to a screen time limit.
- What type of music is best when trying to relax and unwind😁
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?