It should have a variance of food groups each to provide your body with great source sources of energy to get through the first portion of the day. An example would be that having eggs with meat and cheese, a fruit like a banana and a bagel or toast with some milk, would be a great breakfast due to the large variety in carbs, fruits, sugars, protein and dairy.
Almonds and raisins are the best as they are very nutritional in value. And raisins have the sugary content which boosts your energy.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?