There’s a YouTube video I used before called “Boost your Aura!” For meditation use. On Spotify I use songs that relaxes you. I recommend apps other than music, you can use “Calm,” or Slumber for sleeping meditating.
I definitely listen to my peaceful jams on my Spotify, while meditating. YouTube helps too. They both work just as good with elevating music. I would definitely recommend it. Meditation is one step up through human kindness. It’s also like a harmony.
I love Yogi Bryan on all media’s. I listen to certain mantras and chants on insight timer from monks. I love meditating to the chant of Om. Hands down my favorite is yogi Bryan.
i use the calm app. it's free, but to access everything you have to pay a subscription. i started with the 7 days of calm on the app, which is a good intro! (also included in free version)
Z Lio T.
It has not been difficult. It probably depends on your personality. I enjoy the idea of little steps towards large accomplishments. I just try to commit to one or two new things every few weeks. I like the habit check list because it is gratifying to do the things I planned to do and put them behind me for the day.
App headespace, è gratuita solo x un tempo limitato ma fatta bene. Una piccola guida alla meditazione si trova anche su Netflix e si chiama Headspace. Io seguo su YouTube Carlo Lesma per una meditazione guidata, Dandapani spiega invece brevemente su YouTube come fare a meditare
Atom is a completely free app. It's basically a 21 day meditation course. It's not specifically to lessen social media but it's pretty great
Calm is a good app to use. I have been using it for the last 3 years for bedtime with my children. My daughter has to listen to the same bedtime story every night before bed and my son loves the soundscape themes! They both find it very relaxing 😌 There is also plenty on their for meditation etc but you will need to subscribe for the meditation to get the most out of it. I don’t subscribe for what I need it for though and we seem to get by just fine!
i love smiling mind for that! it’s an app that’s free and you put in your age, goals etc and it has personalised meditation courses for you to follow! i always feel so tired after mine but i’m pretty sure that there’s ones for morning too. al time favourite meditation app!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??