Mindful brushing and flossing. Amazing and nurturing skin care routine. Stretch. Read! I alternate between fiction and non. Evening meditations are wonderful too.
Play some quiet music, acoustic is best. It helps me get into a more calm mindset and put aside the loud distractions of the day
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?