Mindful brushing and flossing. Amazing and nurturing skin care routine. Stretch. Read! I alternate between fiction and non. Evening meditations are wonderful too.
Play some quiet music, acoustic is best. It helps me get into a more calm mindset and put aside the loud distractions of the day
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?