Above all I would prefer to take OMEGA 3 capsule which keeps me energetic and covers up on other vitamins and minerals in body. If you don't like fish than this is the best option.
Monday – I prefer a bowl having corn flakes with milk. You can find different flavours depending on the mood.
Tuesday / Wednesday – I prefer bread toast with butter and jam with glass of juice.
Thursday – Milk with 2 Banana.
Friday – Boiled Eggs with Juice.
Saturday & Sunday – Indian Bread with some sweat pudding.
If you're in hurry on the morning you can just buy cereals packet and put it in bowl with some milk it doesn't take time to prepare and it's healthy.
I hope that you find useful 😉
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?