Above all I would prefer to take OMEGA 3 capsule which keeps me energetic and covers up on other vitamins and minerals in body. If you don't like fish than this is the best option.
Monday – I prefer a bowl having corn flakes with milk. You can find different flavours depending on the mood.
Tuesday / Wednesday – I prefer bread toast with butter and jam with glass of juice.
Thursday – Milk with 2 Banana.
Friday – Boiled Eggs with Juice.
Saturday & Sunday – Indian Bread with some sweat pudding.
If you're in hurry on the morning you can just buy cereals packet and put it in bowl with some milk it doesn't take time to prepare and it's healthy.
I hope that you find useful 😉
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?