I try to make my gratitude list everyday. My friends and I also have a habit of sharing our "highlights of the day". It is much easier to be positive if we remember the good things not only bad (that are quickly stuck in our heads), at least for me. I also list some things I'm grateful for when praying, but in this case in life in general.
- People are always greatful for the large things in life and materialistic things. What are some small but yet very important things that make you greatful?
- Would you rather do Gratituding in a physical book or on this app?
- When do you feel reflecting is encouraging, night or morning?
- What do you do on tough days when you struggle to find grateful moments?
- Any tips on being grateful?
- Have you thought about you being grateful for being grateful?
- whats something you’re grateful for?
- What do you do to remind yourself about being grateful for certain things
- What changes do you notice now that you’re practicing being grateful?
- How can one practise gratitude whilst also battling depression?