Instead of doing one big clean, break it into several small ones. This will also make the eventual deep/big clean easier.
Put everything back where it was before! Earrings go to your accesorries box, makeup brushes to their stands, etc. It is better to take a little bit of time to clean things up than having to take a lot of time tidying a whole mess
M Rlon B.
Well I tend to tidy my room after school to be prepared for the next day. My advice would be to tidy when you have time and to calm you when listening to music. Keep you’re work organised and put it where you remember and keep things in a way that suits you and you like.
- How can I have a really clean room?
- How do you motivate yourself to clean
- Can you give me tips on how to clean the closets
- How do you own your space if you have roommates?
- I lose my motivation to clean if the people around me aren’t cleaning. How do I avoid that?
- How do you deal with a large cleaning job? I get so exhausted and overwhelmed easily that I struggle to get much done.
- How to keep windows dust free
- Do you have any tips on how to maintain the cleanliness of your home?
- How do you stop becoming obsessive when you clean?
- How do you keep flys out of your house? We dont have food,dishes or trash sitting around but constantly have flys. Help!