Instead of doing one big clean, break it into several small ones. This will also make the eventual deep/big clean easier.
Put everything back where it was before! Earrings go to your accesorries box, makeup brushes to their stands, etc. It is better to take a little bit of time to clean things up than having to take a lot of time tidying a whole mess
M Rlon B.
Well I tend to tidy my room after school to be prepared for the next day. My advice would be to tidy when you have time and to calm you when listening to music. Keep you’re work organised and put it where you remember and keep things in a way that suits you and you like.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?