Instead of doing one big clean, break it into several small ones. This will also make the eventual deep/big clean easier.
Put everything back where it was before! Earrings go to your accesorries box, makeup brushes to their stands, etc. It is better to take a little bit of time to clean things up than having to take a lot of time tidying a whole mess
M Rlon B.
Well I tend to tidy my room after school to be prepared for the next day. My advice would be to tidy when you have time and to calm you when listening to music. Keep you’re work organised and put it where you remember and keep things in a way that suits you and you like.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.