Have a shredder handy and go through each piece of paper. It may take a while but when you see the pile gone, there is such a sense of accomplishment and pride, even over clearing a pile of paper.
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?
- What do you use to wash floor and table? Ecofriendly?
- How do I get myself to clean? I feel uninspired
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?