I kind of have a routine for cleanaing. I put my roomba on while I clean all table tops for dust. I put some bathroom cleaner to work while I do this also… Then I do dishes while the laundry is on… Then I clean the bathrooms and sweep the floors… After that all is left is to fold the laundry and that is all 🙂 I try cleaning the kitchen every time I cook
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?
- How do you stop your family undoing all your hard work within 10 seconds??
- How do you keep cleaning products organized?
- How do I tackle bigger cleaning projects without spending 2 hours on the same task?
- How do you manage timing for “as needed” tasks?
- How do you choose the area you will tidy up or do you tidy the whole house?
- How do you keep your fridge organized especially keeping it synced up with a meal plan.
- how do you make yourslef remember to clean, and how do you make time for it in your day?
- How do I stay on top of laundry?
- What dont you like about “cleaning”?