I use Pimsleur. I have a 4-month old that takes forever to take his bottle. So, I play the Pimsleur audio while he eats. Both take about 30 minutes. He will benefit as well as he gets to hear it along with me. I also have other apps that don’t require much time while he naps. When he wakes we read and sing in Spanish. So we are both picking up vocabulary.
- What do you do to remeber content?
- How do you motivate yourself to get something done after having an already tiring day?
- What’s the best way to study? How do you remember things you’ve studied?
- How do you motivate yourself to study
- How do i fit studying and exercising into an after school evening?
- How do I make sure that I don’t get distracted when I’m doing homework? I’ve tried so many things and they don’t work… I don’t know what else to do???
- Do you listen to music while you’re doing homework and if so does it help?
- What’s your best tip for eliminating that urge to procrastinate?
- How long does it take for that annoying little voice that says “give it a miss” or “do it later” to go away?
- When you have too many tasks, how do you organize them to accomplish them?