I use Pimsleur. I have a 4-month old that takes forever to take his bottle. So, I play the Pimsleur audio while he eats. Both take about 30 minutes. He will benefit as well as he gets to hear it along with me. I also have other apps that don’t require much time while he naps. When he wakes we read and sing in Spanish. So we are both picking up vocabulary.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?