Home made muesli with berries and yogurt. Can't beat it. If you haven't tried before, make your own yogurt! It's really easy to do, cheap, and you dont get all the sugar and stabilizers in the bought stuff
I love good old weet-bix and if I'm super hungry I like making smoothies with frozen fruits and banana with all bit of milk in the blender 🙂 hope that helps
My favorite healthy breakfast is steel cut oats with banana, natural unsalted peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I cook the oats ahead of time and in the morning scoop some out and warm it up. Then add everything to it. I suppose if you didn't want to chew you could blend it but I haven't tried it.
I love eating a lot of fresh fruit Or avocados along side with raisins, almonds or nuts. Sometimes I eat scramble eggs and home made red beans or another proteins. I drink a tea, organge juice (home made) or water.
I usually like oatmeal with almond butter, bananas and blueberries, but most often I have whole grain toast with nut butter. I like having some carbs fat and a bit of protein at breakfast.
A refreshing smoothie with half a ripe banana, handful of frozen fruit, plain Greek yogurt, toasted hemp seeds, some ashwaganda powder, and whatever spices/herbs I feel like that day (usually I pick from cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg, mint, basil, etc)
I like eating eggs and bread, but today I ate something that was a mix between a casserole (I think) and it had Zucchini in it and some tomatoes and it was baked
Hands down it’s eggs! There’s just infinite ways to cook them most of which take less than 10 minutes. Pair them with whatever you’d like also, whether that be whole grain toast, sausage and bacon (yes, these can be healthy for you). Experimenting and discovering new recipes or methods of preparing your meals is the only sure fire way of making a healthy habit of a great breakfast work for you. I wish you the best of luck in your fabulous journey! K.
Smoothie bowl! I use a blender, and put almond milk, banana, blue berries, oats and a little bit of peanut butter in it. Topping with more banana and nuts. It's jummy and very nutricious.
My favourite healthy breakfast is eggs and fruits. Eggs are so filling and delicious. They're nutritious since they're filled with lots of protein and minerals. I love my eggs scrambled but I can also have them sunny side up and boiled. I prefer to have a banana or some water Mellon slices in the mornings with my eggs. They're sweet and help to reduce carvings plus they're rich in lots of vitamins and minerals.
My favorite food for a healthy breakfast depends on the the day. If I have to go somewhere really early then I usually take a banana with me or any other fruit I have home. If I'm not in a hurry I usually make some boiled eggs or cooked eggs it depends on my mood.
I love veggie smoothies. They feel like a treat, but I can easily sneak in 2 cups of veggies in the morning. You can experiment with spinach, broccoli, kale, slaw, etc. But I've found that you need lots of ice and a fat (like a banana or 1/2 of an avocado) to give it the right texture. You can use milk or dairy alternatives, whatever your preference. If you don't like the taste, you can always add in berries, cocoa powder, natural peanut butter, or even honey to make it more palatable for you (just be mindful of how much sugar you're adding). I like to keep ingredients in bags in the freezer that I can just throw in the blender when I'm rushed in the morning. Good luck with your journey!
Peanut butter on whole wheat toast, or oatmeal with honey and fruit, or egg and cheese on an English muffin, or a smoothie made from fruit and Greek yogurt
Ti Ella T.
I like avacado and eggs. But sometimes I like to eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner. Less food at night, eat heavier during the morning, since I have the whole day to burn it off.
When I don't have time to cook, I love cottage cheese as a savory breakfast – top with fresh-cracked black pepper, tomato, and cucumber slices. When I have more time, I like to make a veggie-filled omelet or frittata with whatever I have in the fridge.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?