I would eat something high in protein like eggs or bacon and something with carbs to to reload your energy like toast or some sort of breakfast bar
How do y'all incorporate super foods or vegetables in your breakfasts? Also, what are some quick and healthy breakfasts for before a workout or before school?
something light but also filling, mostly something that my body asks for, mixing in a bit of protein to create a balanced nourishing meal
I usually listen to my body and ask myself what I want to have. If I want something savory it's usually scrambled eggs or a burrito and if I want something sweet it's oats, baked oats or protein french toast. Even when I'm not hungry after a workout I try to eats to fuel my body for the day
I usually eat before i do my morning workout, yoga. But if i were to eat after a workout it would be light. full of veggies and protein.
I don’t workout, only I wish I did. I’m trying to motivate myself to, and I will achieve what I want to by doing so, including working out every day.
On the Weekend, I eat bread and eggs. On the Weekdays, I eat a quick breakfast like a smoothie or sometimes bread and toast
after a strength training i like to eat some protein! my go to after workout snack is greek yogurt with some fruit and honey. some other times i like to eat just fruit. and of course a lot of water!
I've been focusing on eating more protein after working out. I can't eat before, or I'll die. But, I've been incorporating more healthy fats like avocados, eating eggs, and a fruit for recovery.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.