I really like eating a whole grain slice of toasted bread with natural peanut butter on it with sliced bananas over it as well with a glass of water or a glass of milk. I don’t think I’ve ever had a grain free granola but I will be open to suggestion or new things
My favorite non egg breakfast would be a banana and yogurt. in terms of paleo granola while I love all kinds of granola I have to admit I'm not as familiar with paleo as I could be I'd like to learn mo
On non-egg days i usually go with oatmeals and a bunch of fruits or yogurt. I personally believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?