On non-egg days i usually go with oatmeals and a bunch of fruits or yogurt. I personally believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day
- What are the breakfast necessary parts?!
- Any breakfast recipes that aren’t cereal?
- What are the best fruits to eat in the morning?
- What are some healthy breakfast options that are packed with protein?
- I am trying to cut out excess sugar. Do you know what fruits I should eat, or just skip fruit and go with veggies?
I really like eating a whole grain slice of toasted bread with natural peanut butter on it with sliced bananas over it as well with a glass of water or a glass of milk. I don’t think I’ve ever had a grain free granola but I will be open to suggestion or new things
My favorite non egg breakfast would be a banana and yogurt. in terms of paleo granola while I love all kinds of granola I have to admit I'm not as familiar with paleo as I could be I'd like to learn mo
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?