I really like eating a whole grain slice of toasted bread with natural peanut butter on it with sliced bananas over it as well with a glass of water or a glass of milk. I don’t think I’ve ever had a grain free granola but I will be open to suggestion or new things
My favorite non egg breakfast would be a banana and yogurt. in terms of paleo granola while I love all kinds of granola I have to admit I'm not as familiar with paleo as I could be I'd like to learn mo
On non-egg days i usually go with oatmeals and a bunch of fruits or yogurt. I personally believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??