If for some reason you just didn’t get enough sleep one night and you have to get up early and you’re dying, I recommend doing 5 yoga sun salutations starting slow and speeding up as you go. I feel it warms up my core and gets my body pumping and ready to go. It also clears my head.
When this happens, notice with compassion and slowly bring your attention back to your breath.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?