-Dancing to music that you love helps give you a confidence boost as well as getting your heart rate up.
-Whether you choose to workout, start off easy like jumping jacks and high knees for 30 seconds. Then progress after a couple of days. Don't start of too strong, take baby steps.
-Yoga is another form of exercise that can help increase flexibility.
Walk outside round the block. Even a short one.
Stretches in bed before I get up also really good. Loosens the back up and wakes me up.
I'm not fit yet so little and often. Someone with a higher fitness level might do a run or a swim in the morning……I would to swim in the morning but at the moment wouldnt fit my lifestyle.
It's just important to find something you love or like doing because if you dont enjoy it you wont do it.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?