- What are the benefits for you for doing exercise frequently? Have you noticed any differences with your mental health?
- How do you manage to eat healthy breakfast every morning at your place? I switched to eating healthy breakfast but I still occasionally do it at work. Is that ok, or should I strive for perfection and eat my first meal at home.
- How do you kick yourself in the butt and motivate yourself on down days?
- Is warming up more important or stretching, during the morning exercise?
- does anybody have any advice for using the exercise bikes at the gym? like a routine for when I’m on them? I get bored easily, so spending a long time on them isn’t really my cup of tea, and I don’t know what’s best for your body about going continuously or in intervals. thank you! x
-Dancing to music that you love helps give you a confidence boost as well as getting your heart rate up.
-Whether you choose to workout, start off easy like jumping jacks and high knees for 30 seconds. Then progress after a couple of days. Don't start of too strong, take baby steps.
-Yoga is another form of exercise that can help increase flexibility.
Walk outside round the block. Even a short one.
Stretches in bed before I get up also really good. Loosens the back up and wakes me up.
I'm not fit yet so little and often. Someone with a higher fitness level might do a run or a swim in the morning……I would to swim in the morning but at the moment wouldnt fit my lifestyle.
It's just important to find something you love or like doing because if you dont enjoy it you wont do it.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?