- What exercises do you do?
- How do I make a commitment to getting up at the same time every day?
- How do you celebrate after a workout to help ingrain the habit?
- What is the best excersise to start your day with?
- How do you motivate yourself to work out after a 10-hour work day when you’re feeling exhausted and hungry?
-Dancing to music that you love helps give you a confidence boost as well as getting your heart rate up.
-Whether you choose to workout, start off easy like jumping jacks and high knees for 30 seconds. Then progress after a couple of days. Don't start of too strong, take baby steps.
-Yoga is another form of exercise that can help increase flexibility.
Walk outside round the block. Even a short one.
Stretches in bed before I get up also really good. Loosens the back up and wakes me up.
I'm not fit yet so little and often. Someone with a higher fitness level might do a run or a swim in the morning……I would to swim in the morning but at the moment wouldnt fit my lifestyle.
It's just important to find something you love or like doing because if you dont enjoy it you wont do it.
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?