-Dancing to music that you love helps give you a confidence boost as well as getting your heart rate up.
-Whether you choose to workout, start off easy like jumping jacks and high knees for 30 seconds. Then progress after a couple of days. Don't start of too strong, take baby steps.
-Yoga is another form of exercise that can help increase flexibility.
Walk outside round the block. Even a short one.
Stretches in bed before I get up also really good. Loosens the back up and wakes me up.
I'm not fit yet so little and often. Someone with a higher fitness level might do a run or a swim in the morning……I would to swim in the morning but at the moment wouldnt fit my lifestyle.
It's just important to find something you love or like doing because if you dont enjoy it you wont do it.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?