Tofu, tempeh, and edamame, lentils, green peas, almond, spirulina , quinoa, Chia seed, seitan and other vegan proteins integrators to add to your Meal
Oatmeal! You can make a poridge with any fruit you like 🙂 You will be energized and nutrished for hours and it is delicious😋
Tempeh. It's a traditional, daily food for people in my country, but it's underrated everywhere else in the world. The taste is bland by itself tho, so make sure to season with enough salt.
Quinoa is a high protein grain that could be eaten like oatmeal. It could even be added to smoothies in place of processed protein powders.
Hummus is great on toast and easy when you buy premade. I just started adding a soy sausage for extra protein. When I have time, I like a high protein cooked breakfast like scrambled firm tofu with baked beans and sauteed mushrooms.
Ne Teles Q.
You could try soy milk, oats, nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashews and some kind of nut butter like almond or peanut butter.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?