Tofu, tempeh, and edamame, lentils, green peas, almond, spirulina , quinoa, Chia seed, seitan and other vegan proteins integrators to add to your Meal
Oatmeal! You can make a poridge with any fruit you like 🙂 You will be energized and nutrished for hours and it is delicious😋
Tempeh. It's a traditional, daily food for people in my country, but it's underrated everywhere else in the world. The taste is bland by itself tho, so make sure to season with enough salt.
Quinoa is a high protein grain that could be eaten like oatmeal. It could even be added to smoothies in place of processed protein powders.
Hummus is great on toast and easy when you buy premade. I just started adding a soy sausage for extra protein. When I have time, I like a high protein cooked breakfast like scrambled firm tofu with baked beans and sauteed mushrooms.
Ne Teles Q.
You could try soy milk, oats, nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashews and some kind of nut butter like almond or peanut butter.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.