I like doing yoga anytime of the day, but it tends to revolve stone my schedule. If I'm working, I do it right when I get home and if I'm not, I enjoy doing it first thing in the morning. I could enjoy doing it in the morning before work but I choose to meditate instead.
- Is yoga spiritual or physical?
- When is the best time to do it?
- What type of yoga helps destress you the most?
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick