I don’t quite understand your question. What others do about what? What is “it “? Sometimes I do nothing about it. Sometimes I take action because of it; sometimes I question it; sometimes I understand it. It really depends on what it is and how I perceive it.
What others do about what? I’m a little confused with the question but as soon as I saw others I thought nope this is a journey about me and Forming my habits and not how other people Form theirs. Trying to stick to what I need to do for self.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?