A typical meal would be 2-3 scrambled or boiled eggs. Mixed with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and served on 2-3 rye or seeded cracker bread pieces.
Alternatively I will eat oats made with boiling water and sprinkled with a teaspoon of chia seeds and a teaspoon of brown sugar or 1 xylitol sachet.
Creative wise, I like bacon egg and cheese sandwiches with syrup and crushed red peppers in the sandwich. It’s a flavor combo to die for
I also like to make porridge and serve it with a smidge of honey and handful of blueberries. Tasty and nutritious!
A peanut butter and honey and chocolate chip and banana milkshake is good. My personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it,my personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it. When I’m in a hurry, it’s grab a peanut butter granola bar and a banana and head out the door.
Bee 🐝 Pollen
Lemon 🍋 juice
Orange 🍊 Juice
Some microwaved scrambled egg whites and whole eggs with scallions, chiles and seasoning, takes less than two minutes to prep.
When you get back it will be cooled to an edible temperature. And you have a treat of blueberries
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?