A peanut butter and honey and chocolate chip and banana milkshake is good. My personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it,my personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it. When I’m in a hurry, it’s grab a peanut butter granola bar and a banana and head out the door.
Bee 🐝 Pollen
Lemon 🍋 juice
Orange 🍊 Juice
When you get back it will be cooled to an edible temperature. And you have a treat of blueberries
Some microwaved scrambled egg whites and whole eggs with scallions, chiles and seasoning, takes less than two minutes to prep.
A typical meal would be 2-3 scrambled or boiled eggs. Mixed with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and served on 2-3 rye or seeded cracker bread pieces.
Alternatively I will eat oats made with boiling water and sprinkled with a teaspoon of chia seeds and a teaspoon of brown sugar or 1 xylitol sachet.
I also like to make porridge and serve it with a smidge of honey and handful of blueberries. Tasty and nutritious!
Creative wise, I like bacon egg and cheese sandwiches with syrup and crushed red peppers in the sandwich. It’s a flavor combo to die for
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.