A peanut butter and honey and chocolate chip and banana milkshake is good. My personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it,my personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it. When I’m in a hurry, it’s grab a peanut butter granola bar and a banana and head out the door.
Bee 🐝 Pollen
Lemon 🍋 juice
Orange 🍊 Juice
When you get back it will be cooled to an edible temperature. And you have a treat of blueberries
Some microwaved scrambled egg whites and whole eggs with scallions, chiles and seasoning, takes less than two minutes to prep.
A typical meal would be 2-3 scrambled or boiled eggs. Mixed with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and served on 2-3 rye or seeded cracker bread pieces.
Alternatively I will eat oats made with boiling water and sprinkled with a teaspoon of chia seeds and a teaspoon of brown sugar or 1 xylitol sachet.
I also like to make porridge and serve it with a smidge of honey and handful of blueberries. Tasty and nutritious!
Creative wise, I like bacon egg and cheese sandwiches with syrup and crushed red peppers in the sandwich. It’s a flavor combo to die for
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??