A typical meal would be 2-3 scrambled or boiled eggs. Mixed with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and served on 2-3 rye or seeded cracker bread pieces.
Alternatively I will eat oats made with boiling water and sprinkled with a teaspoon of chia seeds and a teaspoon of brown sugar or 1 xylitol sachet.
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- What do you make for breakfast on weekends?
- If I am not hungry when I wake up in the morning, should I eat breakfast anyway?
- Do you have any nutrient-dense, raw food prep ideas for breakfast? I do a vegetarian meal in the morning, it’s very light and efficient to digest.
- What is your favourite breakfast
Creative wise, I like bacon egg and cheese sandwiches with syrup and crushed red peppers in the sandwich. It’s a flavor combo to die for
I also like to make porridge and serve it with a smidge of honey and handful of blueberries. Tasty and nutritious!
A peanut butter and honey and chocolate chip and banana milkshake is good. My personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it,my personal favorite is to just split the banana in half, slather peanut butter on it, sprinkle chocolate chips on it. When I’m in a hurry, it’s grab a peanut butter granola bar and a banana and head out the door.
Bee 🐝 Pollen
Lemon 🍋 juice
Orange 🍊 Juice
Some microwaved scrambled egg whites and whole eggs with scallions, chiles and seasoning, takes less than two minutes to prep.
When you get back it will be cooled to an edible temperature. And you have a treat of blueberries
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?