small healthy snacks that will give you the right amount of energy! usually I got with a mix of nuts and some fresh orange juice (you can prepare it the day before), just avoid supermarket snacks as they are fat and filled with only short energy boosters
I’m a very busy person so the best breakfast on the go if toast with natural peanut butter and a black coffee as a hunger stopper. Then you can get more stuff done with a little bit of caffeine added into your system and you won’t start getting hungry again until around lunch. Probably not the healthiest way to live but it works.
It is okay to eat cereals, bread, grains and oats as my breakfast. I can also combine some fruits and also a cup of milk.
I think granola bars are the best breakfast to eat on the go, because I think they're a convenient and healthy snack. Granola bars can be a good source of fiber and protein.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?