I cycle every day to work but would like to add in more running and/or swimming.
Minutes pushing yourself.
Be sure to look up what is a safe fat burning heart rate for your age and weight..I do 2 x 15 minute sections.
I think a healthy amount, however, truly would be some time every day where one is consciously, intentionally exercising so that the body can move and the mind can relax and be oxygenated could be called healthy."
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?