- What`s a delicious breakfast with sardines?
- What is a great to-go breakfast?
- I eat 12-grain toast most morning but I have little time and can’t seem to get myself to have more. I work overnight shifts so my “morning” routine is at 9 pm, and I try to get as much sleep as possible because sleeping during the day is hard. Any suggestions on grab-and-go, eat while in the car healthy breakfasts? (I have a tomato allergy)
- What are healthy breakfast options that don’t include eggs?
- How has eating breakfast regularly improved your lifestyle?
If you are allergic, have a banana and some orange or apple juice
1 banana, split
spread on peanut butter on the inside of the halves
glob in your favorite yogurt
sprinkle in your favorite trail mix
Lots of protein, slow sugar, and calcium
something quicker is a banana, and a spoonful of natural peanut butter.
If you don't like bananas, you can throw the trail mix in the yogurt.
Then there's plain oatmeal: add cinnamon, vanilla, and apple slicess
I cut half an apple into cubes, a date into small pieces and put them in a bowl.
Then I add to the bowl some dried cranberries, some chia seeds and 1/4 a cup of fiber1 cereals. I boil some water and go dress up.
When I’m all set and done, I add to the bowl some yogurt and from the boiled water I make a cup of coffee with almond milk (green Vitariz).
Microwaveable plain Oatmeal (not the sugary flavored drink ones) and add fruit and nuts like almonds or walnuts. If you like the flavored oatmeal, but some jam add a little and stir it into the oatmeal.
Prep for the week by making breakfast sandwiches or wraps with eggs, meat and cheese, and freeze. Pop one in the microwave. Have some fruit as well.
Yougurt, fruit, handful of nuts.
Best of luck to you!
A cheap breakfast that I can recommend is brown bread, peanut butter and slices of banana. You can even substitute the peanut butter with eggs. To reduce fat, use only the egg white. An apple, banana or any seasonal fruit can be added as well.
2 scrambled eggs with hemp hearts & spinach.
Smoothie: protein powder, yoghurt, frozen banana, frozen berries, spinach
– Muesli and yogurt (Add some fruit to give it more goodness)
– Egg and an any assortment of fruits (Eg. kiwi, apple, banna, pineapple, etc) (What I am currently doing)
The protein helps extend the long energy supply of the fruits. Keeps me going nicely until lunch happens.
fried in coconut oil
I also have oatmeal with different ingredients.
4 tbls of porridge oats
1 tbls spoon of mixed chia seeds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds
Pour with boiled water, leave (covered) for a minute to soak, add a handful of fresh berries and one tbls of plain yogurt (coconut is my fave!). Enjoy!
I also have rice cakes with honey and tahini. Very easy and quick. I avoid bread, sweets and chocolate in the morning and stick only on good energy.
No cofee, the energy comes from food and from a good night sleep.
Other option could be energy bars and toast with peanut butter
the main thing is that u can eat it as soon as you wake up!
If you listen to your body you will have the answers
2-Cooked steel cut oatmeal with milk combined with fresh fruits,
3-Scrambled eggs with cheese with avocado
4- Cold pressed vegetable juice
I also like a piece of fruit (apple, banana) with nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew) and a dash of cinnamon.
Fruit and cottage cheese.
– high protein jogurt (greek/skyr)
– banana / apple
– leaf spinach or kale
– chia seeds
Eggs are cheap. Hard boil several for the week. Leave them unpeeled, put them into a sealed container with a damp paper towel. They will be good for the work week.
Do over night oats.
For protein I use Legion Athletics Whey+ (look online) in chocolate. The protein is kinda expensive but I only use 1 scoop a day so it lasts a long time.
You can also buy premade protein shakes, but at least where I am it is less expensive to make it myself…and it tastes better.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?