Journaling is fun. It helps me express my feelings in some way and I think it's great to write down things in my mind,especially when I'm alone and I have nothing better to do when I'm so bored at home😊
I didn't believe at first that I'm able to have a consistently morning routine, since I had failed many time before. However, it's changed this month. I'm really grateful for this opportunity that I had.
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?