I get bored and restless. It’s hard to keep my mind present and enjoy the peace and solitude. That’s why I am seeking activities that help root me in the present – meditation, yoga, flow states, etc. it’s definitely helping but getting rid of the habit is not proving to be an easy task.
- Any trick to really first do the most important tasks?
- What color pen and paper to use for professional purposes
- How often do you complete everything from your to-do list?
- How do you keep track of things that you want to get done but not necessarily today?
- Do you use this to help with ADHD?
- How do I keep from making the list impossible to get done in a day?
- I have found the anxiety of listing leads me to more destructive avoidance behaviors. Do you have this problem? What do you do about it?
- Do you ever put frivolous activities on your to do list?
- How can I incorporate a disability into a feasible Todo list? Some days are bad, the pain is bad, I am not.
- How do you handle long term ToDo items? Things like « Thinking about future life projects », which is more of a background task than an actual item to « do » in the moment per se.