I get bored and restless. It’s hard to keep my mind present and enjoy the peace and solitude. That’s why I am seeking activities that help root me in the present – meditation, yoga, flow states, etc. it’s definitely helping but getting rid of the habit is not proving to be an easy task.
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?