Avocado toast with an egg on top with fruit on the side
An apple and some trail mix
And coffee every morning as well
For breakfast i eat what i want, sometimes i make sure it's healthy, sometimes i didn't.
If i'm in my mood ireally take care what i'll ea for breakfast.
It maybe boiled egg, toast, oatmeal, milk with Snack, someday it change to fried rice, fried chicken, noodle, and the other food that you must get for lunch.
I just make sure i'm happy when i got my food.
The bagels come from Trader Joe's. A brand called Josef's Bagels. They're filling because they have a lot of protein and taste great. Any goat cheese will do. And a lot of stores carry pre-peeled and steamed beets that all you have to do is slice.
Slice and toast the bagel, spread with goat cheese, slice beets and put evenly on top.
I slice the cucumbers into coins.
Goat cheese is great for people with lactose intolerance because it contains none.
Green tea with jasmine has many health benefits.
Easy oatmeal: I know oatmeal sounds boring, but also you can add all kinda of fruit and nuts, or just half a banana and some brown sugar
Here’s an easy recipe for oatmeal:
1 cup of oats
1 cup of milk
1 cup of water
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Add ingredients and stir until boiling
Bring down the heat to a simmer for 3-5 min
Then just let cool and your oatmeal is done
Also some bread with banana and peanut butter
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?