Avocado toast with an egg on top with fruit on the side
An apple and some trail mix
And coffee every morning as well
For breakfast i eat what i want, sometimes i make sure it's healthy, sometimes i didn't.
If i'm in my mood ireally take care what i'll ea for breakfast.
It maybe boiled egg, toast, oatmeal, milk with Snack, someday it change to fried rice, fried chicken, noodle, and the other food that you must get for lunch.
I just make sure i'm happy when i got my food.
The bagels come from Trader Joe's. A brand called Josef's Bagels. They're filling because they have a lot of protein and taste great. Any goat cheese will do. And a lot of stores carry pre-peeled and steamed beets that all you have to do is slice.
Slice and toast the bagel, spread with goat cheese, slice beets and put evenly on top.
I slice the cucumbers into coins.
Goat cheese is great for people with lactose intolerance because it contains none.
Green tea with jasmine has many health benefits.
Easy oatmeal: I know oatmeal sounds boring, but also you can add all kinda of fruit and nuts, or just half a banana and some brown sugar
Here’s an easy recipe for oatmeal:
1 cup of oats
1 cup of milk
1 cup of water
1 teaspoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Add ingredients and stir until boiling
Bring down the heat to a simmer for 3-5 min
Then just let cool and your oatmeal is done
Also some bread with banana and peanut butter
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?