I like to start my day with stretching or yoga. I also ride my peloton bike 4 to 6 days a week, but sometimes i like to ride later in the day. Stretching and breathing first thing grounds me and gets my day off to a good energized start.
I currently prefer doing suspension training because it manages to incorporate both strength and aerobic training effectively.
A short run for 10-20 mins is great on days when you have a little more time to shower and get dressed. It makes you feel revitalised and awak the whole day. Yoga is also amazing for those more peaceful mornings when you want to start off your day by feeling grounded. It's a good way to stretch if you're feeling sore or stiff from the day before.
Most people likes to do exercises in the morning by running out on the street or in the house with a treadmill or stationary bike.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?