I like to start my day with stretching or yoga. I also ride my peloton bike 4 to 6 days a week, but sometimes i like to ride later in the day. Stretching and breathing first thing grounds me and gets my day off to a good energized start.
I currently prefer doing suspension training because it manages to incorporate both strength and aerobic training effectively.
A short run for 10-20 mins is great on days when you have a little more time to shower and get dressed. It makes you feel revitalised and awak the whole day. Yoga is also amazing for those more peaceful mornings when you want to start off your day by feeling grounded. It's a good way to stretch if you're feeling sore or stiff from the day before.
Most people likes to do exercises in the morning by running out on the street or in the house with a treadmill or stationary bike.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?