I like to start my day with stretching or yoga. I also ride my peloton bike 4 to 6 days a week, but sometimes i like to ride later in the day. Stretching and breathing first thing grounds me and gets my day off to a good energized start.
I currently prefer doing suspension training because it manages to incorporate both strength and aerobic training effectively.
A short run for 10-20 mins is great on days when you have a little more time to shower and get dressed. It makes you feel revitalised and awak the whole day. Yoga is also amazing for those more peaceful mornings when you want to start off your day by feeling grounded. It's a good way to stretch if you're feeling sore or stiff from the day before.
Most people likes to do exercises in the morning by running out on the street or in the house with a treadmill or stationary bike.
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.