Running, but I am not able to run, so I would have to say the elliptical. I would like to get an elliptical for this reason.
Boxing! It's got a lot of skipping rope and doing burpees, and using the punching bag really gets your heart rate up. Though, with everything being closed right now, even just the skipping is a great cardio workout, and one you could do on your driveway or balcony
An exercise that really builds my cardio is honestly running. It sounds basic but it’s true especially running up a small hill or anything with an incline. I play basketball and that’s something that helped the most and it’s also challenging because you have to try to take your mind to another place so you don’t just focus on the pain of being tired. Just focus on your goals and dreams as if you are physically running to them. That always helps me !
I’m 65 and highly aware of how injuries can profoundly affect my health. I walk fast uphill. I do this at the gym on a treadmill and I hike multiple times a week.
For me, long cardio in the from for boring. So I've just started finding tabata videos on you tube. Short high intensity workouts, a few rounds and that has been really beneficial without losing a lot of time. Makes it manageable, easier to keep doing.
I don’t know an exercise per se. I’d say cardio builds cardio! In my case, transitioning from jogging to running helped, and I used the nike running app to make it happen.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?