Running, but I am not able to run, so I would have to say the elliptical. I would like to get an elliptical for this reason.
Boxing! It's got a lot of skipping rope and doing burpees, and using the punching bag really gets your heart rate up. Though, with everything being closed right now, even just the skipping is a great cardio workout, and one you could do on your driveway or balcony
An exercise that really builds my cardio is honestly running. It sounds basic but it’s true especially running up a small hill or anything with an incline. I play basketball and that’s something that helped the most and it’s also challenging because you have to try to take your mind to another place so you don’t just focus on the pain of being tired. Just focus on your goals and dreams as if you are physically running to them. That always helps me !
I’m 65 and highly aware of how injuries can profoundly affect my health. I walk fast uphill. I do this at the gym on a treadmill and I hike multiple times a week.
For me, long cardio in the from for boring. So I've just started finding tabata videos on you tube. Short high intensity workouts, a few rounds and that has been really beneficial without losing a lot of time. Makes it manageable, easier to keep doing.
I don’t know an exercise per se. I’d say cardio builds cardio! In my case, transitioning from jogging to running helped, and I used the nike running app to make it happen.
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.