Once I’m dressed, hair and makeup done, car packed up for day, dogs walked etc the last thing I do before setting out for a day at work is eat my porridge. Again it has a scoop of protein power and some fruit of some description, fresh/frozen fruit, maybe some cinnamon, or perhaps seeds.
I enjoy it so much more having alreay had a shake, and can relax knowing I’m ready to go.
It get me closer to lunch than it did when I had it earlier.
On a day off I’ll have a shake, then in a while I’ll have (high protein) yogurt with fruit / nuts / honey.
The key is getting nutrients that will keep you energized for the longest period.
With that I may have 2 fried eggs with bread and a cup of tea.
In regard to my breakfast habit.
Just a note- I noticed only at this moment that the word for the first meal of the day is a combination of Break-fast, which means that after the prolonged period of time not eating (during our sleep) we now break this daily fast.
So, I choose to break my fast daily with Oatmeal with a cinnamon and a green apple.
I make my oatmeal with just boiling water in a bowl.
Those complex cards keep me fueled until my next meal.
My wife chooses to eat protein rich foods in her breakfast
She a couple of boiled eggs or some Greek yogurt with strawberrys.
Two people in the same house but with different breakfasts.
On days im home i stirfry a couple of cups of vegetables then top with a poached egg
Hope this helps!
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 1 teaspoon of low sugar jam
– A pinch of cocconut oil
I stir the cocoa powder and honey in a cup until it forms a dense paste that looks like Nutella. Then I add the egg and stir it. I melt a pinch of coconut oil in a small pan and cook the egg until it forms what looks like a pancake. I spread some jam on it, roll it and eat it along with an apple.
b. Scrambled eggs + toast
c. Omelette with cheese + Earl grey tea
d. Oatmeal with hot milk
e. Muesli + yoghurt
f. Banana + black coffee
Or, 2 eggs, sprouted toast, gratefruit.
Always 1 coffee or expresso.
Eggs with veggies
Yogurt and granola
Hard boiled egg
Coffee, iced coffee or tea
Nice big omelette is going to give you everything you need.
One scoop protein (currently Beach Body)
1 tsp peanut butter
2 tsp walnuts
3/4 almond milk
It takes like a Reese’s cup!!!
Smoothie-oatmeal (worth checking out!)
Omelette w/ cheese n ham
Avocado toast w/ vegetables
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?