Once I’m dressed, hair and makeup done, car packed up for day, dogs walked etc the last thing I do before setting out for a day at work is eat my porridge. Again it has a scoop of protein power and some fruit of some description, fresh/frozen fruit, maybe some cinnamon, or perhaps seeds.
I enjoy it so much more having alreay had a shake, and can relax knowing I’m ready to go.
It get me closer to lunch than it did when I had it earlier.
On a day off I’ll have a shake, then in a while I’ll have (high protein) yogurt with fruit / nuts / honey.
The key is getting nutrients that will keep you energized for the longest period.
With that I may have 2 fried eggs with bread and a cup of tea.
In regard to my breakfast habit.
Just a note- I noticed only at this moment that the word for the first meal of the day is a combination of Break-fast, which means that after the prolonged period of time not eating (during our sleep) we now break this daily fast.
So, I choose to break my fast daily with Oatmeal with a cinnamon and a green apple.
I make my oatmeal with just boiling water in a bowl.
Those complex cards keep me fueled until my next meal.
My wife chooses to eat protein rich foods in her breakfast
She a couple of boiled eggs or some Greek yogurt with strawberrys.
Two people in the same house but with different breakfasts.
On days im home i stirfry a couple of cups of vegetables then top with a poached egg
Hope this helps!
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– 1 teaspoon of low sugar jam
– A pinch of cocconut oil
I stir the cocoa powder and honey in a cup until it forms a dense paste that looks like Nutella. Then I add the egg and stir it. I melt a pinch of coconut oil in a small pan and cook the egg until it forms what looks like a pancake. I spread some jam on it, roll it and eat it along with an apple.
b. Scrambled eggs + toast
c. Omelette with cheese + Earl grey tea
d. Oatmeal with hot milk
e. Muesli + yoghurt
f. Banana + black coffee
Or, 2 eggs, sprouted toast, gratefruit.
Always 1 coffee or expresso.
Eggs with veggies
Yogurt and granola
Hard boiled egg
Coffee, iced coffee or tea
Nice big omelette is going to give you everything you need.
One scoop protein (currently Beach Body)
1 tsp peanut butter
2 tsp walnuts
3/4 almond milk
It takes like a Reese’s cup!!!
Smoothie-oatmeal (worth checking out!)
Omelette w/ cheese n ham
Avocado toast w/ vegetables
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?