Nothing. Nothing is on my mind. Meditation is all about breathing, and letting go of your crazy thoughts that are constantly running through your head. When I meditate, I focus 100% on my breathing. Normally, not a single though comes into my mind, but when one does, I simply ignore it by focusing on my breath more.
D Rte O.
I think about what I need to do the next day. I also think about what I want my future to look like. However this often leads me down the path of sexuality and what mine is so I try to just picture my self alone. I think I’m asexual? I really don’t know. I spend to much time thinking about it. I also try to focus on my breathing.
I usually first focus lny breathing as my mind quietens the racing thoughts down. Once thoughts have slowed down, I then focus on how can I help solve problems and what things I need to let go of. I find that very mediative.
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?