Nothing. Nothing is on my mind. Meditation is all about breathing, and letting go of your crazy thoughts that are constantly running through your head. When I meditate, I focus 100% on my breathing. Normally, not a single though comes into my mind, but when one does, I simply ignore it by focusing on my breath more.
D Rte O.
I think about what I need to do the next day. I also think about what I want my future to look like. However this often leads me down the path of sexuality and what mine is so I try to just picture my self alone. I think I’m asexual? I really don’t know. I spend to much time thinking about it. I also try to focus on my breathing.
I usually first focus lny breathing as my mind quietens the racing thoughts down. Once thoughts have slowed down, I then focus on how can I help solve problems and what things I need to let go of. I find that very mediative.
- Do you find meditation more helpful in the morning or the evening?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and disciplined?
- How many hours should you meditate?
- What’s your length goal for meditating? How long do you want to be able to meditate for?
- How long do you meditate for and at what time of day?
- What is your main aim of meditation?
- What is the recommended amount of time to meditate?
- Is it normal to almost go into sleep, then awake in your mind in time for the end of meditation cycle?
- Is it better to do the same meditation multiple times in a row/use the same app/stick to the same teacher, or better to change it up and do a different meditation every day?
- When do you meditate? For how long?