I am often grateful about having food, most of the time delicious food. Somebody who can cook it. Having my family who helps me and supports me. My friends. Music.
- Recently, a man died and I learned about him to celebrate his life. I thought this made me grateful to have “known” him. Can sad events/actions make one grateful?
- What do you notice about how you feel after practicing gratitude?
- How long did it take after making a gratitude list , did you see a positive affect in your life ?
- How can you practice sincere appreciation or show those you care about the appreciation they deserve from you?
- what are some tips or ways i can practice being grateful?
- How often do you stop and are thankful for what is around you?
- Are you finding the Be Grateful habit helpful?
- What things have you found gratitude for that you had never noticed before?
- Is grateful for y’all small or big things? Is it feelings or things you enjoy to do or items or people you have? The places you go the things you grow or the people that may follow in your pathway? Is it never ending or stops at some point? These are all the things one loves to know. 😌🤗 Thank you, I usually know when I see that positive flow, some days the smiles and other days the joyous laughs. 💜
- How often should you practice being grateful when you’re feeling depressed and with anxiety