After yoga, I feel much more relaxed and ready to conquer the things that I need to complete for the day today including the tasks that need to be done. It helps me get rid of the negative thoughts and focus on the positive ones more.
It's really relaxing like letting go of your body portion by portion until the whole body and even mind is just free and relieved. it's really freeing
Tired lol, but accomplished. I try not to focus too much on if I've "improved" my flexibility from yesterday, or if the YouTube routine I've picked was too slow, or if I had to modify everything. Instead I try to focus on getting the most out of each session, whether it's ten minutes or an hour, restful and low impact or difficult. I tell myself yoga is more than being bendy, it's about feeling and connecting with and learning your own body.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?