After yoga, I feel much more relaxed and ready to conquer the things that I need to complete for the day today including the tasks that need to be done. It helps me get rid of the negative thoughts and focus on the positive ones more.
It's really relaxing like letting go of your body portion by portion until the whole body and even mind is just free and relieved. it's really freeing
Tired lol, but accomplished. I try not to focus too much on if I've "improved" my flexibility from yesterday, or if the YouTube routine I've picked was too slow, or if I had to modify everything. Instead I try to focus on getting the most out of each session, whether it's ten minutes or an hour, restful and low impact or difficult. I tell myself yoga is more than being bendy, it's about feeling and connecting with and learning your own body.
- Is another time limit aside from 20mins acceptable?
- What kind of exercises in yoga do you prefer? Which one makes you feel more clera mindly!
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose