Avocado & tomato on whole grain toast
Nut butter and banana on whole grain toast
Overnight whole grain oats with yoghurt, cacao nibs, blueberries, chia seeds, coconut & cinnamon
Smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, dill & lemon juice on whole grain toast
Homemade granola (whole grain oats, quinoa, nuts, seeds, coconut, etc) with fresh fruit and yoghurt
Overnight oats are easy, raw oats, greek yogurt, seeds and nuts….mix together and leave overnight.
Green smoothie, baby spinach leaves, cucumber, celery, lemon juice, ginger and basil leaves blend with ice and coconut water. I make up bags of ingredients and throw in the freezer so i just grab and blend…easy!
A balanced healthy easy meal.
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?