- I always wake up very late in morning and can’t have my breakfast consistently. How can I wake up early in morning?
- How do you measure calories?
- What do you do if you never have time to eat breakfast?
- What vegetation breakfast had worked well for you?
- Can intermittent fasting be included in this habit? I’d eventually like to move to that habit of eating in a month or so and I know that my first meal of the day would likely be around 12-1pm.
Avocado & tomato on whole grain toast
Nut butter and banana on whole grain toast
Overnight whole grain oats with yoghurt, cacao nibs, blueberries, chia seeds, coconut & cinnamon
Smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, dill & lemon juice on whole grain toast
Homemade granola (whole grain oats, quinoa, nuts, seeds, coconut, etc) with fresh fruit and yoghurt
Overnight oats are easy, raw oats, greek yogurt, seeds and nuts….mix together and leave overnight.
Green smoothie, baby spinach leaves, cucumber, celery, lemon juice, ginger and basil leaves blend with ice and coconut water. I make up bags of ingredients and throw in the freezer so i just grab and blend…easy!
A balanced healthy easy meal.
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
- What are some healthy breakfast ideas on the go?
- How many eggs a day is healthy for an average person a day. I mean eggs with egg whites and yellow
- Do you prep your breakfast the night before?
- How do you manage to go to sleep early?
- Is there a minimum calorie intake that is recommended for bfast?
- I need to know other protein based food that is good for breakfast, especially from tropical country since there is where I am living now. We are not familiar with nuts actually so it will be hard to find nuts or almond for breakfast.
- How you guys prepare for weekly healthy lunch?
- What’s an easy recipe?
- Is it better to always eat the same thing every day or eat something different each day?
- What kind of breakfast do you eat in the morning to start the day well?