Avocado & tomato on whole grain toast
Nut butter and banana on whole grain toast
Overnight whole grain oats with yoghurt, cacao nibs, blueberries, chia seeds, coconut & cinnamon
Smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, dill & lemon juice on whole grain toast
Homemade granola (whole grain oats, quinoa, nuts, seeds, coconut, etc) with fresh fruit and yoghurt
Overnight oats are easy, raw oats, greek yogurt, seeds and nuts….mix together and leave overnight.
Green smoothie, baby spinach leaves, cucumber, celery, lemon juice, ginger and basil leaves blend with ice and coconut water. I make up bags of ingredients and throw in the freezer so i just grab and blend…easy!
A balanced healthy easy meal.
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?