Avocado & tomato on whole grain toast
Nut butter and banana on whole grain toast
Overnight whole grain oats with yoghurt, cacao nibs, blueberries, chia seeds, coconut & cinnamon
Smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, dill & lemon juice on whole grain toast
Homemade granola (whole grain oats, quinoa, nuts, seeds, coconut, etc) with fresh fruit and yoghurt
Overnight oats are easy, raw oats, greek yogurt, seeds and nuts….mix together and leave overnight.
Green smoothie, baby spinach leaves, cucumber, celery, lemon juice, ginger and basil leaves blend with ice and coconut water. I make up bags of ingredients and throw in the freezer so i just grab and blend…easy!
A balanced healthy easy meal.
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?