I would notice how my body felt, do I need a glass of water, do I need a quick stretch, just notice it and go from there. If your restless try some stretching or yoga, if your mind is restless, try some breathing exercises or meditation in bed. Afterwords you should feel calm and centered ready to enjoy a good nights rest. I hope this is helpful to you and sweet dreams!
Sometimes I read a book, sometimes I reflect on the good things that happened that day, sometimes I listen to my favourite music, and sometimes I think of the good times I had with my family during the last vacation.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?