I try organise exercise as an after activity, like straight after work during the week or after returning home on the weekend. That way it’s more of a habit then sticking to a time schedule, which I find easier
If I can't do exercise at the time I set, these days I usually make sure that I do it anytime I get in the day, even if it is 10 pm at night, I make sure I'll do it. So, whenever I get time in the day, I do it.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?