1) is this something that I need to drop everything I'm doing and get it done as soon as humanly possible — in MY opinion, not theirs, if you know what I mean 😉
2) is this something that I NEED to get done today?
3) is this something that I need to do?
Which ever numbered question is answered 'yes' becomes the priority rating for today. As part of my evening routine, I evaluate the day — did any 3s pop up? What did and didn't get completed? Those things become the beginning of tomorrow's list. I brain drain and prioritize to wrap up the night.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?