Oh man that struggle is so real. One thing you might try is to either spend 30 minutes working on that big task (which is usually enough time to accomplish something or make some progress, which will encourage you) or to spend time breaking the big task into smaller tasks so you can just add one small task a day to your daily to do list. That way you are making progress but you dont feel overwhelmed and still feel productive.
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?
- How can you write the to do list for tomorrow?