Hi) There could be different options depending on my wishes: 1) I can just relax and enjoy of doing nothing; 2) I can improve something in my home; 3) I can find a few things which I do not need anymore or which I don’t like and throw them into trash.
There is always something to clean in my house, however if everything was perfect, I would organize my closet or deep clean the windows and wipe out shelves.
If there’s nothing to clean then I focus on tidying and reorganizing. Cleaning for me means I’m getting my hands dirty: washing dishes, scrubbing the shower, rinsing the toilet etc. but tidying and organizing can never be finished. Placing clothes that might very well be clean and folded, back into their color-coded position, or spending time with my planner to organize the coming week, there’s always something that can be done
If there is nothing to clean, I would look for ways to make your space more efficient. Maybe you try out a new orientation for your houseplants, or improve the feng shui of your space.
You can be on your phone for a little while talk to a friend go on a walk. There’s a lot of you think about. You could bake , you could cook a meal if you don’t already.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!